JERSEY CITY | 289 Jordan (533 Mercer St) | FT | 16 FLOORS

Under construction as of today

12 Likes

Thanks for all the updates today! JSQ on the rise

4 Likes

288 units, 115 parking spots, 16-story building. Currently in the demolition stage.

3 Likes

Pics:

6 Likes

Some progress as of yesterday. Pile drivers on site. This will begin to rise soon.

8 Likes

Ongoing foundation work. Photos by Oron_Zchut

6 Likes

Anyone got any updates on this bad boy?

1 Like

The rebar is above above ground level and they’re pouring the ground floor slab, I’ll try to take a picture soon.

@chris08876: The address for this development is 533 Mercer St, not 289 Jordan Ave. There is no number 289 on Jordan Ave. If it were to have a Jordan Ave address, it’s actually at 57 Jordan Ave. The name of the building is “289 Jordan” but that’s not an address (don’t really know why they named it that). So the name of the thread should be changed to JERSEY CITY | 533 Mercer St (289 Jordan) | 16 Floors

3 Likes

8 Likes

Shouldn’t be long now until this shoots up faster!

4 Likes

And the Mcginley Square transformation begins

1 Like

Very interested to see what happens down the road here. Journal sq has the advantage of the path station so idk if we’ll see the same kind of development boom. Still interesting stuff though

2 Likes

Two construction sites bringing change. That’s 75 Jordan in the foreground.

5 Likes

I went to school around here and seeing this stuff going up is wild

3 Likes

Title changed.

2 Likes

Today

5 Likes

Today

7 Likes

3 Likes

Taken today. Hope this is the start of all the projects around here

4 Likes

I think it will start a boom in Mcginley Square. My alma mater built their student center in 2013 with a “sky room” view of downtown manhattan 2 blocks west of this on Montgomery. Now the view is of this lol.

1 Like