CHICAGO | Peoria and Wayman Street | FT | FLOORS

„ A New York-based developer has a deal to buy the largest remaining development site in Chicago’s Fulton Market district, which in recent years has emerged as the nation’s fastest-growing urban office market.

Thor Equities has a contract to buy the 2.7-acre site along Peoria and Wayman streets and train tracks on the northern edge of the former meatpacking district for more than $100 million, according to people familiar with the deal.

Thor Equities is considering building multiple towers on the site, which could include a mix of office and residential space, according to one of the people familiar with the deal. Current zoning for the site allows more than 1.3 million square feet to be built on the vacant land, and Thor could seek additional density from the city.“

1 Like

Not sure where the 1380 FT/97 floors in the title comes from, not mentioned in the articles unless I’m missing something

If that is true this is pretty far back for a supertall

2 Likes

I mean it’s entirely possible with the sqft they have, but yeah no official confirmation of a height.

And it would stick out from the rest of the Chicago skyline, which I don’t consider a problem but it could be interesting

Lets go! Lol

Sorry. Just daydreaming.

6 Likes

Nice! Would love to see another 400 M + in Chicago, though this one may just be fat lol.

2 Likes