SANTA CLARA | Tasman East | 220 FT | 20 FL

Working on a story about Tasman East for tomorrow. In the meantime I want to share some pictures I captured during my last visit. They sadly won’t be published with my next story, and I’m waiting to return with my digital camera for better pics. For now, you get the bts :slight_smile:

https://sfyimby.com/neighborhoods/tasman-east

6 Likes

To be brutally honest I forgot that SF Yimby is a thing. Going to have to bookmark it.

2 Likes

LOL We’ve been doing some great work on the site. I should do more to update our forums.

1 Like

find the articles always very interesting no matter about which city and you (as authors) also always make beautiful photos. I say now a big thank you to you Yimby authors.

2 Likes

Thank you! It means a lot to us. And I know for every YIMBY branch, the photography aspect is vital to our work, as not many other outlets seem to have good documentation and detailed coverage of these buildings that are reshaping cities. Personally, I actually studied photography and interned as a photographer at SHoP, and that’s how I got into working for YIMBY in NYC :slight_smile:

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like