NEW YORK | Ritz-Carlton NoMad (1185 Broadway) | 580 FT | 40 FLOORS

Nice!!!

https://www.cityrealty.com/nyc/market-insight/features/future-nyc/see-first-renderings-new-ritz-carlton-hotel-coming-nomad-construction-planned-next-year/13022

3 Likes

Nice. Very Singaporish.

2 Likes

I agree.

281 Fifth also is turning out nicely. Kudos to Vinoly.

9 Likes

Is fhis still dormant?

1 Like

Yes. The proposed tower is beautiful. I’m curious if it’s moving forward.

1 Like

I walked by about a month ago and there was still no activity. Nothing has happened there since the demo/cleanup of the site a couple years ago. Maybe we will get some good news soon. We seem to be off to a good start this year for new development announcements.

4 Likes

Thanks, JC.

I don’t think that demo was completed until about last spring. I was wondering if they’re looking for a loan or trying to flip the site.

1 Like

photo from yesterday. dormant long enough to have dead weeds left

4 Likes

There is an excavator on site that wasnt there a couple months ago. And i think someone last year mentioned that expected construction would start in q2 2018. So hopefully they start soon.

7 Likes

Superb!

1 Like

looks great, I just hope they aren’t hiding a concrete wall on one of the sides not shown in the rendering. As long as it gets covered by another tower, I suppose it won’t be a problem. I’ll wait for more renderings.

6 Likes

This area is a about to become sterilized lol. It did need some work.

3 Likes

Site finally active!!

10 Likes

Last week

4 Likes

10 Likes

They are just about done pouring concrete for the foundation walls.

10 Likes

Pardon the shots from the door at broadway and 28th - I was getting shooed away as I took them

10 Likes

Let’s hope they follow through on the greenery here.

4 Likes

HERE WE GO, LOOK AT THE COMMENT SECTION.THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT.
NEW NEWS EB-5 FINALIZE DEAL

2 Likes

They are working on the forms for the ground floor now.

8 Likes