NEW YORK | 75 West Broadway | 120 FT | 10 FLOORS

2 Likes

I just walked by this yesterday. It looks exactly the same as my photos from over a year ago.

It does seem like they poured some of the foundation before work stopped.

I hope the project isn’t permanently abandoned. It’s a lovely design.

4 Likes

There was some stuff going on before COVID… I don’t think this project is scrapped, these type of things just start off kinda slow

2 Likes

Tribeca Citizen (June 29, 2020)

3 Likes

Is this project going vertical yet; I can not tell from reading this thread if there is any above ground construction progress.

I almost hope there is a post-covid slowdown on NYC RE Development; as I can barely keep up with all the ‘new construction’ in the works. I try not to spend inordinate amounts of time on social media; but so many new and interesting projects - an so little time. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This site is active, guys. Foundation is making progress but it is extremely deep in order to support the building next to it.

3 Likes

My apologies. You’re correct. I just walked by and there are signs of progress and activity now.

9 Likes

Workers on site.

8 Likes

I went past this today and it looked like the foundation and basement are finally done. There seemed to be freshly-poured slabs at ground level.

2 Likes

There was activity last week.

1 Like

The north end is finally up to street level, but there’s still plenty of foundation work left to do at the south end of the site.

7 Likes

They probably prioritized the north side so they can get that bracing off

1 Like
2 Likes

Great news!

Well it looks a little different since Sept 2020, but the north half of the site hasn’t actually changed that much since then; just a reshuffling of supplies and equipment.

I don’t see any new photos of the southern half. I assume it’s up to street level, too, as the article says, but I’d be curious to see photos.

OK, they did finish the southern foundation. But there was no activity at the site today.

6 Likes

Still no progress and no activity here, just weeds growing…

3 Likes