NEW YORK | 75-83 Nassau Street | 498 FT | 40 FLOORS

I assume that this project is dead. It’s a shame.

Not to be a broken record, but I hope that this filthy eyesore on Maiden is redeveloped.

1 Like

I walked by a couple weeks ago. Definitely dead for now.

1 Like

That stinks. Thanks for the update though.

1 Like

still no action

1 Like

Lexin Capital is the developer behind 75 Nassau. This project appears to be stuck in development limbo for reasons which aren’t clear. Unfortunately, almost none of these developers are public companies, so obtaining accurate information about their projects is always difficult or impossible. Even when a developer does release information, there’s no onus to be completely forthright and truthful. NYC development is still very much an opaque business.

2 Likes

Just around the corner is 140 Fulton, a lot that abuts 75 Nassau. Hidrock Properties is the developer and documents suggest a 40-story residential building is planned for that site. Again, though, most NYC developers are private companies and have no obligation to share any information with anyone except their creditors.

3 Likes

some greenery has spawned here.

3 Likes

May we never forget… sad face
Hopefully it comes back to life…! One of the forgotten stalled projects.

7 Likes

yeah this would have been a cool one. Im glad its an empty lot and not another shell of a building downtown though.

Hang on, those last few images are slightly different. Colored highlights, and a more plausible design at the top. The photos are sort of recent too. Did this get new renderings I wasn’t aware of?

ODA-Architecture 75 Nassau @TK2000

1 Like

A few months back I saw action on the site and got my hopes up. Then everything disappeared. shrug

1 Like