NEW YORK | 413 Ninth Avenue | 535 FT | 34 FLOORS

„ A Hudson Yards DIB application pursuant to 93-31 and 93-131a to facilitate a new 31-story commercial retail & office building with 178,122 sf. The applicant, Ninth Avenue Ground LLC, wants to obtain 25,000 sf of Hudson Yards District Improvement Bonus floor area as well as a certification for office use. The site is 413-419 Ninth Avenue is CD4 in Manhattan.“

Street views via Emporis.de

https://www.emporis.de/buildings/map#c=40.75348,-73.997018&z=19

8 Likes

Can everything here also be demolished?

Between 33rd street and 34th street

No, the developer only owns/ has purchased the tan and red rowhouses. Unless someone else buys the rest of the block besides the corner building on 33rd which is new, they can’t just be demolished unless deemed unsafe by the city.

1 Like
3 Likes

Earlier today

8 Likes

It will be quite sad if they don’t acquire the garbage on the corner.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this site includes this lot?

12 Likes

I’m glad to get rid of much of this garbage, but sadly, I suspect that the north facade will be a blank, concrete wall.

4 Likes

with AAI as the architect on record, it could very well be another Foster design. They frequently collaborate.

4 Likes

Ho hum. Just another 500 footer for Hudson Yards.

if everything could be demolished it would be nicer.

Per: Demolition Begins for Office Skyscraper at 413-421 Ninth Avenue in Midtown West, Manhattan - New York YIMBY

4 Likes

I agree. If they demolished “Kiss My Smoke”, nobody would miss it. There’s one of these on almost every block in Midtown. In fact, walking through Manhattan these days is more like “smell my weed” than “kiss my smoke.”

3 Likes

Making steady demo progress though I do think it was stalled for some time. Nevertheless some of the buildings have reached ground level, the view from Edge is a fairly nice place to track progress of this development.

8 Likes

Earlier today

8 Likes

Well that disappeared real quick since my photo/post.

3 Likes

Earlier today

12 Likes

Parking lot

Possible new information about the project at 413 9th Avenue.

Credit: NYguy on SSP SkyscraperPage Forum - View Single Post - NEW YORK | 413 Ninth Avenue | 535 FT | 34 FLOORS

The drawings are saved at the DOB, but I can’t find them. The only information I have read is:
The building will have an all concrete structure and no large tower crane will be used for construction.

https://a810-dobnow.nyc.gov/publish/Index.html#!/search

7 Likes