NEW YORK | 390 Madison | 373 FT | 32 FLOORS

Lost track of this one,
cladding is taking it’s sweet time and it looks kind of cheap for the amount of time they are taking.
I hope the final product will be good.

1 Like

8 Likes

Today

10 Likes
2 Likes

That sucks. I hoped that Chase would anchor 2 WTC.

1 Like

That would have been nice but this makes more sense for Chase since they have so much space across the street at 383 already.

1 Like

That is not space befitting a financial behemoth like JPMC. It’s space worthy of an upper mid-level law firm like Hogan’s.

I presume that the King will not move into that mediocre space.

2 Likes

8 Likes


TECTONIC

13 Likes

facade nearly there too bad they didn’t wait for the rezone!

9 Likes

I think L& L is an impressive developer… but my God their projects take FOREVER! Granted they are more complicated, but still!

2 Likes

one more floor of glass to go

9 Likes

Finally lol.

1 Like

it will be very weird seeing this building and 400 Madison from park ave if 270 park is torn down.

9 Likes

Chase has already hired a construction team. 270 Park will be torn down shortly. You’ll be seeing 390 Mad from Park very soon.

2 Likes

Nice shot, Oppi.

That looks good.

1 Like

ground floor is almost finished

9 Likes

Pic by me. Taken today.

The latest permit.


20181116_104709 by Christopher Estevez, on Flickr

1 Like

completed

5 Likes

3.17.21

9 Likes