NEW YORK | 2330 Broadway | 230 FT | 18 FLOORS

Today.

8 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

Little buildings, enjoy the sunlight while you can!

At that spot on the UWS that is not a worry. Zoning is about at that level in that neighborhood along Broadway and the main streets.

I used to live down the block at 85th and Riverside. This is where Time Cafe and Fez used to be, as well as some other iterations of restaurants. Sorry to see my memories go, but otherwise the building that used to be there was nothing special. Glad to see something nice and useful to people who need it going in at that spot.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/perziztence/

6 Likes

That storefront that looks under renovation to the right of French Roast used to be a Mexican restaurant called La Cocina. They had a bunch of Frida Kahlo prints and other art on the walls. It’s weird to see these photos after all these years.

3 Likes

Oops

Photo by Cecilia Barberot. (West Side Rag)

7 Likes

Oops is right!

8 Likes

That was fast.

4 Likes

Anybody know what’s going to happen with the neighboring brick building, 215 W. 84th?

It should be cleared of tenants by now. Tear down?

1 Like

I can’t open that article. I hope that Naftali also acquired the building next door, which is on the corner of B’Way and 84th. 215 W 84th is actually a very nice building that needs TLC.

Try https://www.textise.net/ for text only copy.

From RealDeal -
Miki Naftali doesn’t buy that New York City is dead. He buys apartment buildings.

The Naftali Group picked up a multifamily building at 215 West 84th Street on the Upper West Side for $71 million, the Commercial Observer reported. The building spans 100,000 square feet and has 128 units.

The private real estate firm financed its purchase with a $46 million loan — 65 percent of the purchase price — reportedly provided by an undisclosed global investment bank. The seller was Eagle Court.

The deal, which closed more than a week ago, is the latest by Naftali, who publicly opined on the future of the city by of a defiant Jerry Seinfield at one of his condo projects.

The developer is also working on a pair of apartment buildings at 480 and 490 Kent Avenue on the Williamsburg waterfront with more than 485,000 square feet and 431 units between them.

More recently, Naftali secured $102.7 million to construct a condo project at 1165 Madison Avenue on the Upper East Side. The 13-story building will have just 12 units.

3 Likes

As per ACRIS, the corner building on B’Way and 84th (i.e., 217 W 84th St) was deeded to 215 W 84th St, LLC on June 30, 2021. Thus, it appears that Naftali will redevelop the whole corner.

1 Like

5 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like