EDGEWATER, NJ | 615 River Road | FT | 25 FLOORS x 3

615 River Road Partners

Credit for all: http://615riverroadpartners.com/gallery/

8 Likes

Hey Chris,

Can you please combine this with 115 river road.

Im confused about which is the real address?

Thanks!

1 Like

They are separate projects to my understanding. 615 River road and 115 river road. One is a skyscraper component, the other is a midrise/highrise component.

I don’t believe they are part of the same project.

3 Likes

Thanks! I guess that was part of my confusion.

1 Like

https://rew-online.com/massive-new-apartment-development-coming-to-hudson-river-waterfront/

The 1.2 million square foot project will be built in three, 25-story towers that will offer residents breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline. The project will also include 20,000 s/f of commercial space, a two-acre public park, a waterfront walkway connected to the existing river walk in the borough, and ferry service to New York.

5 Likes

Edgewater Approves 1,200-Unit Development at Former Hess Waterfront Site

Last week, Edgewater’s planning board granted final approvals to an application looking to rejuvenate a long-dormant parcel at 615 River Road. The property was owned by Hess Corporation and served as home to oil tanks for decades before it was purchased by 615 River Road Partners in 2014.

A thorough environmental remediation of the property was completed by Hess and the new ownership, but a lengthy battle ensued over the land. 615 River Road Partners filed a notable lawsuit against Edgewater in 2017, alleging that the town and local developer Fred Daibes were conspiring to block their previous plans for a major project totaling 1,800 residential units.

The case was eventually settled in 2019 and Edgewater declared the land an area in need of redevelopment last year. The buildout of the project is a joint venture between New York-based The Maxal Group and Denver’s Envirofinance Group.

The 1.2-million-square-foot development is designed by New York-based FXCollaborative, whose work includes The New York Times Building and several projects along the Brooklyn waterfront. The entirety of 615 River Road will include three 25-story towers, with two situated on the property’s northern side.

7 Likes