TORONTO l The One (One Bloor West) l 1,077 FT l 91 FLOORS

This thing is moving extremely slow, but it’s still progressing.

The headline of this says 1,005 which would put it on par with One57. When it’s the same size as 41 West 57th Street, 1,100 ft.

1 Like

Per Insertnamehere:

The latest:

3 Likes

Per maldive:

The One | An Epic Skyscraper Drama l Seasons 1 through 4 now available on NUTFLICKS l WARNING! some scenes may include pouring of concrete, on-site workers, graphic laying of rebar and constant rumours of financial collapse.
Not suitable for non-residents over the age of 50 years.

Season 4 - Episode 17
Looks like the base for a mini-crane, which is part of the self-climbing construction elevators’ formworks. Parts are being delivered for the SkyBuild construction elevators which grow with the building. Otis is providing four SkyBuild construction elevators, which convert to SkyRise elevators when construction is complete (total of 11 SkyRise elevators in the tower and 8 Gen2 elevators).

Benito

Per maldive

The One | 338.3m | 94s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners l u/c

Things seem to be moving along now that all the gear (like self-climbing construction elevators) is in place.

Miraculously they have finally poured/are pouring concrete in the 4 missing floor-plate corners (which have the hangers)… lots more corners left to do (never understood the logistics behind leaving those hanger corners until later, but would love to know).

thaivic

3 Likes
2 Likes

Photos by Jack Landau:

5 Likes

Is it me or is this one taking a while?

2 Likes

From the CN Tower

Pics by Mulan M.

6 Likes

WOW

Pics by me Mulan M.

9 Likes

At the rate this is being constructed, I wouldn’t be surprised if 270 park ave gets completed first.

3 Likes

Foster done it again, that facade is awesome. I also find it interesting that they’re installing the cladding under a cocoon net

2 Likes

No doubt, this one is around two years from topping out.

2 Likes

TORONTO | Highrise Developments Compilation Thread - Page 236 - SkyscraperPage Forum

https://urbantoronto.ca/forum/attachments/20240313_123349-jpg.547826/

11 Likes
7 Likes

Geez they be slow building this one.