PHILADELPHIA | Schuylkill Yards | 512 - 226 FT | FLOORS

So with that news, it sounds like they’re finishing the Bulletin Building and building a tower that they bought the land for. This is Phase 1

1 Like

Philadelphia is ready for its second skyline…all other major cities have them!

5 Likes

We need something like this down here in Charlotte!

2 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes
4 Likes

So far, the park is nearly complete and they are beginning work on the Bulletin Building (3001 Market). They even said that the first building to rise, 3003 JFK, will start soon…possibly next year.

10 Likes

"The first phase will include the buildout of the park, as well as 4.6 acres of residential, office, research, and retail development. Sweeney said that early next year, amid the park construction, the team will begin the revamp of the Bulletin Building and begin plans for the mixed-use towers."

8 Likes

From mcgrath618 on SSP

“I talked to one of my teachers at Drexel today regarding this development. Her husband works for the firm designing this project. The Bullitein Building WILL have a screen fronting 30th street. It is likely that when it is not in use for a sporting event or a movie it will have some background and display the original Bullitein logo on it. The rehab is expected to start in the first half of this year. They are looking to start 3003 JFK by the end of the year. Apparently John Fry really wants this to happen.”

3 Likes

Im realizing now that Schukill may be the development that puts Philly in competition with Chicago’s skyline. A major event

4 Likes

It was said that the Technology Center would change the skyline, and it did, but this will change it on a whole level…I can’t wait for the skyscrapers to start rising

3 Likes

" After that, if all goes according to plan, Brandywine expects to break ground late this year on two new skyscrapers, an office building and apartment tower , on a dismal stretch of JFK Boulevard, where the Bolt Bus now picks up passengers. Both towers will be designed by the progressive New York architecture firm, PAU Studio. Together the two towers will contain as much space as One Liberty Place."

The new Bulletin Building design

And the progress of the park and future progress of the Bulletin Building

The park opens June 10

5 Likes

Closer and closer to these skyscrapers coming!
https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/8380dadc-e3af-4edf-b394-fc2d4697f3a3-original.jpeg

"Construction permits were issued last week for 3001, 3003, 3025, and 3051 JFK for “site demolition of existing surface parking lot”- Boku on SSP

9 Likes

3 Likes

NICE shot of the Bulletin Building rennovation

3001 JFK could start later this year and 3025 could start sometime next year

5 Likes

First tower revealed!

8 Likes

My render of the building from my favorite spot, Westville, NJ

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a red skyscraper in NYC. Big Red in Chicago has aged well.

6 Likes

I agree with that! But I like how the Bulletin Building and 3003 JFK are cladded in red, I wouldn’t mind if more Schuylkill Yards towers are red. Though I have no clue what they did to 3025 JFK…

3 Likes

I didn’t know about this tower. I’ve been to Chicago once like 7 years ago. Cool wiki read.

2 Likes