NEW YORK | The Empire State Building | 1454 FT / 1250 FT | 102 FLOORS

2 Likes

Being a smoker, I’d collapse. But would love to do it!

2 Likes

I don’t smoke and I kinda have to be able to do it, so it sounds like it would be fun. Though I definitely wouldn’t get near the time

2 Likes

8 Likes
2 Likes

"to include a town hall meeting space for up to 400 people, a basketball court, a lounge, food and bar service, and an additional lounge with two golf simulators.

The new amenities will be located on a lower-level concourse with vaulted ceilings and are expected to debut in 2023."

Rendering of the new tenant-only lounge at the Empire State Building – Courtesy of Empire State Realty Trust

Rendering of the new tenant-only basketball court at the Empire State Building – Courtesy of Empire State Realty Trust

Rendering of the new virtual golf room at the Empire State Building – Courtesy of Empire State Realty Trust

Rendering of the new townhall space at the Empire State Building – Courtesy of Empire State Realty Trust

“Existing amenities at the building include a 15,000-square-foot fitness center and a private conference center. There are also seven in-building dining options, plus a new 23,000-square-foot Starbucks Reserve scheduled to open this year.”

“Beyond tenant amenities, ownership has completed a series of facility upgrades and retrofits to improve the building’s energy performance and decrease its carbon emissions. A combination of energy-efficient heating, cooling, and lighting upgrades have chopped the building’s total emission by 54 percent, so far.”

3 Likes
2 Likes

Credit: Gary Hershorn

12 Likes