NEW YORK | Skyline Tower (23-15 44th Dr) | 762 FT | 66 FLOORS

Nice!

I got some street level shots as well.

7 Likes

FAA submission for a tower crane: Obstruction Evaluation / Airport Airspace Analysis (OE/AAA)

2 Likes

Interesting, crane height mentions 1119ft. Isn’t it a bit tall for a building that’s supposed to be 762ft?

1 Like

Yeah that does seem ridiculous and almost impossible for a crane to be that high at the top even with the boom sticking straight up. It only makes sense if this is based off of the old 963 ft design. I doubt it will go back to that height though.

1 Like

Is this faa listing accurate/up to date? I see a lot of 2016 dates on there which would make sense for when they were planning the taller tower.

1 Like

I don’t believe this particular form is up to date. While I was browsing the evaluation list, the heights were different.

1 Like

Credit:LICCourt

5 Likes

Today

4 Likes

I spy…

Sony Alpha a7 III ILCE‑7M3 by Emil abu Milad, on Flickr

9 Likes

It will be great to see that blank concrete wall go away once this one goes up.

3 Likes

6 Likes

A few more from a few days ago…

5 Likes

A venture planning to develop a soaring condominium tower in Long Island City, Queens, has scored a $502 million construction loan for the 802-apartment project

6 Likes

Crane is up!

10 Likes

:beers:

Credit: LIC Court

7 Likes

I couldn’t grab a pic because the train was coming but this should be moved to U/C. It’s at least 2 floors above ground now.

4 Likes

Taken 11/2. About 3 stories up in the front, 2 in the back

From 44th Drive

From 44th Road (backside)

Views from the 7 train platform.

Right now it’s just peaking over the elevated platform, but pretty soon it will completely overshadow the station.

9 Likes

Great pics! Been meaning to grab some but been busy. Crazy how Queens is about to get a new tallest.

4 Likes

4 stories up as of 11/23.
From 44th Drive

From 44th Road

10 Likes

This is BEAUTIFUL

1 Like