NEW YORK | Mackensens Unofficial Skyscraper Projects

I actually forgot about the height with the base. I just gave it a 50 foot increase for taller spires, brings the total height to 2,270 feet

2 Likes

Nice! So almost as high as Merdeka 118

Nope, taller. Merdeka is 2,227 ft.

3 Likes

Whoops, my bad I messed up on the height comparison lol. :sweat_smile:

Drawings are complete!

7 Likes

@007 it’s not an unbuilt either because it’s not a real proposal, it’s a concept…

@Mackensen I don’t really take requests anymore, but I can look into the building you’re asking about to see if I can find anything else.

3 Likes

And here’s more screenshots of the 3d model. Your design actually managed to trick me up in the drawing process. I was imaging the perspective I needed to draw the final drawing, but the massing was getting jumbled in my thoughts. So I made the 3d model as quick as I could to help me. Fantastic design, A++

4 Likes

I have little time to write now, but after Thomas drew and modeled my Sky High Towers I replied briefly offline. First I say a very big thank you to Thomas you have modeled and drawn my concept very beautifully. And yes Sky High Towers, MSG 5, River Side Plaza and other drawings here in the topic are my own concepts.

THANK YOU Thomas

Until tomorrow I’m back online here in the forum.

2 Likes

NOICE job!! :smiley:

Ah okay, thanks for the confirmation! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An additional drawing and the final drawing updated

6 Likes

:+1: :+1:
Thank you Thomas you have modeled and drawn my concept very nicely.

I photographed my prototype again, yes it is almost a year old.

Autumn is just around the corner and I slowly feel like drawing new drawings. Maybe even if the chances are very low I can participate in an RFP (similar to Site K).

On the River Side Plaza issue, new drawings could be coming in the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Sky High Tower is a paper model

NY Paper models

@ThreeWentDown

3 Likes

But what do XingLin’s models have to do with Mackensen’s model or discussion?

1 Like

His models are great, but I agree with @TKDV, this doesn’t really relate to this discussion. Also, you can clearly see the paper model of the Sky High Towers a few posts back.

2 Likes

Okay? But what’s the point of bringing in XingLin’s models? Just because they are in NY? By that logic I can also bring the topic of pizza to this thread.

I used to make paper models too and have actually already spoken to Mackensen about her paper model of her design, but you don’t see me bringing my old stuff into this topic just because it related to NY.

1 Like

I think his logic implies that the Sky High Tower is placed on the 175 Park Avenue site, which is why he posted the picture of the Chrysler Building, One Vanderbilt, and 175 Park. I could be misunderstood though.

2 Likes

You (007) have two options in this (my) topic from now on:

Either you write another pointless comment and have a one month ban.

Or

You ignore the topic and can continue to view the forum as a normal active member.

I would like to participate in an RFP with the Sky High Tower.

4 Likes

Can you really participate in an RFP?

As a private historian… I would say… good luck.

Bro what are you talking about.

Sky High Tower (Mackensens concept) has nothing to do with the 175 Park project.

2 Likes