NEW YORK | Mackensens Unofficial Skyscraper Projects

955e7c7e8bbde4103f3363c39d81d4b0b210cbbe_2_690x445

2460 feet @bmosborne

2 Likes

I wouldn’t stop at 2460. I’d go to 2860 and make them the world’s tallest.

1 Like

That’s a good height. But what about 3000 ft? :slight_smile:

Where is this?

Around the Lincoln Tunnel entryway and near the PABT

2 Likes

WTC Two Site? built here (1600 feet)

Uh what

in Philadelphia?

With a proper design program I could create renderings not just simple technical drawings.

4 Likes

That’s Philly baby!

4 Likes

You make a drawing?

2 Likes

Progress on the towers so far

3 Likes

Rendering of Schuylkill Yards via Curbed Philly.

How high could be built here with valid FAR? Would one or two supertalls with up to 1300 feet be possible?
Feel free to create a Google 3D model.

Yeah, in Minecraft, my concept is already under construction. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The maximum FAR allowed on this site is 24, which includes bonuses. I believe that this site’s zoning district has no maximum height, just regulations on massing. For example, the maximum lot coverage for portions of a building over 700 feet is 30%.

Within the boundaries of this site, there is about 18 million square feet that could be built with the absolute maximum FAR.

4 Likes

Do you think it’s a little too skinny as it goes up? @Mackensen

4 Likes

So I could plan behind the Circa Center with two supertalls with a height of 1300 feet. Could I go a little higher if I create a small park next to the left and right of the Cira?

And @NewYorkCity76 you have build beautiful model and also the top looks very nice. :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley:

I’ll post more soon when the twins are fully completed :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

A drawing?? No sir, I 3d model. And I still have access to the Schuylkill Yards supertall model as well. But let me remind everyone that the supertall and all of the buildings in the 2016 renderings are pure visions and not what will actually be built. 3025 JFK is the first Schuylkill Yards tower rising, and 3001 JFK will be underway next year. Those two towers and 3151 Market Street are the only confirmed final designs

3 Likes

3-d model with the „Sky High Towers“ in Philadelphia?

675 meters (2,214.57 ft) high! :smiley:

6 Likes

Sunset/nighttime shot

4 Likes