NEW YORK | (QPX) 30-25 Queens Boulevard | 525 FT | 50 FLOORS

Modern Spaces Commercial + Investment Division has been exclusively retained to arrange for the sale of an exceptional development site located at 30-25 Queens Boulevard,

29-00 Northern Boulevard, and 29-14 Queens Plaza East (“QPX”) in Long Island City. QPX spans three tax lots encompassing 25,177 square feet of land along the corner of
Queens Boulevard and Northern Boulevard.

The current owners have arranged for a ZLDA from neighboring properties to allow for an additional 117,328 buildable square feet to be ready for use by another developer.
The site, therefore, allows for a total of approximately 419,428 buildable square feet for residential or mixed-use development.

Situated adjacent to Sunnyside Yards in the back and unobstructed views over the 59th Street Bridge into Manhattan in the front, this is remarkably the most prime development site in Queens Plaza and one of the only pieces of land left to develop. The location benefits from a strong condominium market and a neighborhood where rapid absorption has substantially fostered rent growth and record-setting prices per square foot.

Transportation is also convenient with the closest subway station at the corner. New retail and commercial business in neighboring buildings will only drive the potential value here by further connecting the streets into a live, work, play community.

=================

10 Likes

12 Likes

Love it!

4 Likes

Nice I was wondering what would go here. Always go by it on the way to Queensboro Plaza on the 7. This would pretty much enclose that space near the approach to that station.

I like it. Reminds me of something similar proposed near the Skyline Tower closer to Citi.

Edit: just noticed the purposeful use of older material in the rendering without the Sven at its current height. Wouldn’t want to show the taller option nearby. :joy:

5 Likes

I remember there was a QPX which ended up not being the actual plans of the developer. Is this the same site? I think that one was a build on top of a warehouse.

edit: nevermind, that was called “QPO”

also, redundant thread: NEW YORK | 29-00 Northern Blvd. | 355 FT | 28 FLOORS

4 Likes

I like this, a very good filler in the LIC skyline

2 Likes

It has a Fogarty Finger look to it

2 Likes

Updates?

I was surprised to see equipments on site. I’ll take pictures when I get the chance.

I think this filing is related to the QPX site

3 Likes

There is indeed equipment on site but there hasn’t been much movement. They no longer are using it as a parking lot though so perhaps they are getting ready.

From today:

There is one piece of equipment on site. The parking lot is permanently closed.

9 Likes

Moved to under construction

12 Likes

From 9.22.23:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

9 Likes