NEW YORK | One Vanderbilt | 1,401 FT | 67 FLOORS

7 Bryant is 471K SF and 29 floors/450’. While 360 10th isn’t quite 2x the floor area, only doubling the height gets you 900’ @ 58 floors, which is a pretty respectable ratio. It could be something like 54-55 floors if ceilings are even higher which makes the FAR req work. In whichever case 360 Tenth is going to be a supertall or close.

I suspect that it may have a boutique office component given the demand for that space. I doubt that it will be purely office in light of all the office space available and under construction.

I hope that it starts soon. I walked by yesterday, and, as usual, nothing was going on. Hines recently filed a permit for the fencing, which was about to expire.

I was actually doing research for many details about the Chrysler Building and yet, I found this speaking a lot about One Vanderbilt! It’s pretty big and has lots of infos!

6 Likes

Great find, Dragon!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, great info!

1 Like

December 28, 2015

June, 2016

10 Likes

Great update!

2 Likes

Just seeing these pictures of 1932 and 2015 from Empire State Building’s 86th Floor, you can see how much the city’s Midtown skyline changed and how much will change after 2022!

And about One Vanderbilt, I imagine that a bit of 731 Lexington Avenue (2004) will be visible, I guess, but Citigroup Center (1977), The Helmsley Building (1929), and the tops of Waldorf-Astoria Hotel (1931) and the General Electric Building or the 570 Lexington Avenue (1931) will be completely blocked!
Even though I will kinda miss those skyscrapers being seen from the ESB, I’m still looking forward to see One Vanderbilt be built! :slight_smile:

Stacy P. Fischer

5 Likes

June 14th

6 Likes

Love these comparisons. :smile:

I can’t wait for 2020 to come and see the changes. Hopefully soon the whole city will look like those cityrealty mass models of pipeline developments.

2 Likes

June 15th

5 Likes

Today

~ SIX more floors to go!!

6 Likes

from 17 june

4 Likes

June 21st

John Boehner!

5 Likes

Interesting news!
We shall see how far its lenders will go with this amazing tower.
And its estimate price tag is 3.14 billion!? Holy Towers! I knew it would be expensive, but not over 3 billion!

1 Like

If they now have a construction loan, it appears to be fully financed!

3 Likes

Mercury is now visible!!! :open_mouth: :grin:

This tower will be truly amazing and will have a nice impact on the surroundings and overall, will be a great addition to the city, just wish it could be the tallest.

I think he always will be since the new tower supposedly leans back to preserve presently blocked views of Mercury, et al!

I’m John Boehner, and I approve this message!!

Cheers

It will be great watching this rise. My top 2 to watch rise is THIS and Nordstrom. Oh and 111 West 57 and then hopefully 2 WTC and eventually 80 South etc etc.

3 Likes