NEW YORK | 520 5th Ave | 1,000 FT | 76 FLOORS

Your renderings make me like this project a lot more, it looks great in the skyline. Fantastic work!

3 Likes

I though that you were Tom, and that he changed his name. Are you Xing?

1 Like

No. That’s @ThreeWentDown
Very talented dude

2 Likes

I agree. Thanks

I’m still me! These are my most detailed models

5 Likes

Could you post a view looking from the WTC?

Yes indeed @robertwalpole, I can assure you that @TK2000, @ThreeWentDown and I are all different people. I was wondering why you were calling me Tom on SSP and did make the connection that you must’ve thought I was Thomas.

Thank you TK, I think everyone should appreciate this building, It will be a beautiful addition to Midtown East among the bulkier new buildings being proposed/ UC.

@bmosborne, this building actually won’t be visible at all from One World Observatory, it will be perfectly hidden behind the Empire State Building.

6 Likes

Thanks! You’re three great forum members! (Sine you and Tom both have TK in your names, I thought that you were him, and that he just modified his name.)

Thanks for your great contributions, gents.

4 Likes

Thought that this would be an interesting angle to view the building since it’s very rare that we see “view from above” renders like from an airplane. This angle nicely shows the slender profile of the building (upper center).

Imagery from Google Earth

Also, I love a good isometric view, this one really shows how thin the building is and shows off it’s multi width/dimensioned windows.

I’ve been trying to find an image to show off the beautiful detail of the window panels but haven’t been able to get the right view.

19 Likes

11 Likes

Per NYguy:

6 Likes

Per NYguy:

This tower is perfect for this stretch of 5th. Can’t wait.

SEPTEMBER 16, 2022

11 Likes

Great photo, but that’s Extell’s 46th St site.

Ah yes, sorry about that. I’ll delete and post there. Thanks RW

1 Like

No problem. It was a great photo. I just wanted to alert non-New Yorkers.

3 Likes

A January timeline to finish the foundation and below grade work sounds appropriate as said in the letter. The elevator pit is being framed out.

5 Likes

![image|690x435

2 Likes

That’s 3 West 29th Street.

Old post but I gotta plug mine for seniority reasons :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t get a notification for this, but seniority for/over what? I don’t think that’s really a reason to not be able to share your own work/reference my post. If you mean date wise, I started my model last year, and never finished it until then, but @ThreeWentDown also made his own model.

As long as it contributes to the discussions I think everyone is free to post their own work, it’s not a competition.

4 Likes