NEW YORK | 303 East 44th Street | 650 FT | 48 FLOORS

Common folks. Por favor with the AOC. Let’s not give her publicity. Let’s keep it on this development. Unless it pertains to a development in which AOC had something to due with its progress, AOC is not relevant towards 303 E 44th,

4 Likes

who mentioned AOC?
cause I only see you posting all over the forum about how people shouldn’t mention AOC

The post was deleted. It contained an unflattering photo of her besides talking about her.

Thats after I delete the comments. I’ve had to delete dozens of comments so folks don’t see the rubbish in numerous threads since the LIC Amazon news. Some of the things on a side note are offensive, so in order to retain YIMBY as the gold standard and professional discourse that we are, sometimes the delete button has to be hit several times.

Those who keep posting AOC stuff know who you are, so again, if it has to do “directly” with a development, sure, but off topic stuff, no thanks.

Now normally on a personal level, I get it, but with a larger community, let’s not steer towards politics as we know how they can get.

• Chris E.
3 Likes
2 Likes

Rent control and rent regulation is a crime. No one has a right to live in Manhattan. I’d like to live in Palm Beach, but I can’t afford it. It’s not my right.

2 Likes

You know what’s a crime Penn station

2 Likes

Casting the issue as a right misses the boat. It makes it a wealth issue. Here’s just one thing that makes that unfair. Why should poor people have to pay more to get to work than rich people, especially given present wage levels? It’s totally perverse. Answer? Either build public housing or rent control. Since as a nation we seem to despise paying poor people anything then owners have to take over the burden. Build enough public housing and rent controls can be loosened.

1 Like

4 Likes

Yesterday

3 Likes

Earlier today

4 Likes

Earlier today

3 Likes