NEW YORK | 23 Hanover Place | 463 FT | 29 FLOORS

It won’t be visible from most points of view. You only will be able to see it from close proximity because there will be a gap between the two buildings.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

It gives me a headache.

Honestly at least they tried to do something with it instead of leaving it bare concrete.

1 Like

That building is an atrocity; it is at least 75% blank walls

Happy to see that blank wall covered

10 Likes

Hopefully the pace starts to pick up.

1 Like

That block is cursed! the other 2 buildings in the picture have been under construction forever

1 Like

9 Likes

Looks like they won’t be using a tower crane for this one. Anyone know if that 463 ft height is accurate?

This is 625 Fulton

10 Likes

Looks fantastic

1 Like

Glass looks good quality, the red panels could be a bit much. I’ll wait to see more of it to judge.
Rendering shows a transition to larger windows as the building goes up.

7 Likes

Fritted glass

11 Likes

Wow does this look cheap.

glass doesn’t look cheap in person, the red panels are another story

1 Like

this would have been nicer if the panels were Zinc and then the parts that stick out be something like Corten or even copper

It certainly is odd. Whether cheap is appropriate I’ll wait and see. Perhaps a less bright red would have improved the scheme. But if it fails as a piece of architecture when completed, I will give the architects some credit for trying to do something new and different.

1 Like

the red panels get smaller as the building gets higher, I believe that will help. At this point the ratio glass/panel is a bit odd:

5 Likes