NEW YORK | 175 Park Avenue (Grand Hyatt) | 1,575 FT | 85 FLOORS

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice work!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

By the way the tall blue one to the left of CPT is a megatall based on the Goldin Finance Center. I believe it’s around 610 meters (2,000 ft) tall

Would be really cool to see! :eyes::heart_eyes:

The Sky-High tower is there. It’s just near Hudson Yards.

2 Likes

built built

Per NYguy:

Quote:

……Stacom says “Grand Central is hot again” thanks to the opening of One Vanderbilt and the excitement surrounding the upcoming 1,575-foot-high 175 Park Ave. that will flank Grand Central Terminal’s eastern side with a Hyatt Hotel perched on top.

5 Likes

Per NYguy:

June 25, 2022

This time next year we should be talking about the demo and how it’ll take shape.

Hopefully they will put up some large renderings on site.

As much as I like the tower, and I really like the tower, I like the base and underground connections even more. Plus the ESA connection. Terminal city is going to be so immaculate by 2030. And is going to continue to make the Penn area look like the joke that it is.

3 Likes

Also heres a render of what it will look like, sorta from this same area.

10000000000000000000x better

13 Likes

Those COVID test tents must be a multimillion dollar business. They’re literally everywhere. I wish I had that idea when COVID came out.

Looks hella good

2 Likes

Those will be terraces

4 Likes

This hotel has fallen on hard times.

3 Likes

sounds like bad fentanyl. Not an uncommon occurrence in hotels or college dormitories.

1 Like

It’s time to raze that PoS.

4 Likes

Per Busy Bee :

Just an old Hugh Ferris style postcard I thought was pretty cool I found on ebay:

!!!

8 Likes

^be careful, someone around these parts really hates postcards I hear

13 Likes

Yet you posted one of them on the 15 Penn thread, but alright

2 Likes

I wonder if we’ll be able to see the original facade during demolition

1 Like

and a postcard around 1952

Collection by Miss Mackensen

12 Likes

I think it’s the slightest possible but probably unlikely since the whole building will be shrouded with scaffolding and the black fabric. Since the outer shell will probably come down at the same time as the original shell like any top down deconstruction, unless a demo worker captures something, I’d say chances are low.

3 Likes