NEW YORK | 111 West 57th St | 1,428 FT | 91 FLOORS

23 Likes

A little older, but nevertheless, cool.

A nice glance at the side facade.

Credit: DroneFanatic

15 Likes

Hmm, with construction on the crown paused, maybe CPT will top out first after all?

1 Like

Pics by me. Taken today.

21 Likes

11 Likes

17 Likes
5 Likes

Is this why construction has paused?

1 Like

No clue, but here’s another article

4 Likes

That court ruling was ‘in favor’ of JDS and the developers: some of the original investors made another attempt to reclaim its ownership share and it was thrown out by the federal appeals court. That being said, there must be some other reason for the work stop/slow down. How to find out I can’t say. I used to talk to Greg P (ShoP) every day: he does not return my calls these days… HeHe. He is officially out of my league LOL

1 Like

US Cranes just told me they’ve started jumping the crane! Today they’re putting in tie beams and tomorrow they do the final jump adding 3 more mast sections. The construction has been halted because they’ve been waiting for approvals to jump the crane, just like I said weeks ago!

14 Likes

it’s about time!

3 Likes

18 Likes

Haven’t been paying attention, but has the cladding continued to climb while steel construction is paused?

2 Likes

Steel is currently paused, but I believe they could finish it this week or next because the crane is about to be jumped

6 Likes

This building reflects the sun like no other. Sometimes looks like a rendering. The moire design was such a good choice.

25 Likes

marvelous!

3 Likes

9 Likes

17 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2O9yZgowKM/?igshid=gj8fbkcppr3v

13 Likes