NEW YORK | 111 Washington St | 712 FT | 64 FLOORS

5 Likes

Oh… 64…. Wow! That’s great! This is amazing news! @robertwalpole

2 Likes

Does the listed perimeter wall height of 712 ft. mean this tower will be 712 ft. to roof?

This will look nice in the skyline when it’s done

1 Like

according to this source yes

1 Like

I’m fairly certain that the first render was an iteration/proposal for 125 Greenwich St, not this tower.

Yes, ur correct @TKDV I guess a new iteration (or the same in better clarity) will come out soon

1 Like

Is that the original Deustche Bank building in that second rendering?

@Jackson0427 lol it is

1 Like

Great project. Living in DT would certainly be a cool experience.

Also I thought this interaction in the comments was funny

1. Thomas | June 2, 2023 at 1:02 pm | Reply

Nice! This should be a really nice location for something tall and impressive. The original design was pretty cool already. I’m looking forward to this project.

Looking forward to this project, Why exactly are you looking forward to a behemoth skyscraper being built?
Does it affect you in anyway ?
Are you doing something special because it’s being built?
Throwing a party to celebrate?

* NFA | [June 2, 2023 at 1:43 pm](https://newyorkyimby.com/2023/06/earthwork-underway-at-111-washington-street-in-financial-district-manhattan.html#comment-523443) | [Reply](https://newyorkyimby.com/2023/06/earthwork-underway-at-111-washington-street-in-financial-district-manhattan.html?replytocom=523443#respond)

Will you just shut up man…

3 Likes

For real though, Guesser never has anything good to say to anybody that either corrects him or questions him, or in this case Thomas getting bullied out of nowhere. That’s so messed up and wish Yimby would block him

5 Likes

Bro I just went back and they’re ripping him apart on the comments.

Very rare win for what is usually a cesspool of Nimbyism

1 Like

6 Likes

Wish we could get a [crude] rendering of this on the skyline

1 Like

I gotcha

2 Likes

Here’s my extremely crude rendering. I was going to make it look WAY better but my app keeps shutting down. Not happy

9 Likes

Now I’m happy

8 Likes

Great thanks!!!

2 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes