NEW YORK | 80-100 Flatbush Avenue (Alloy Block) | 482 FT + 840 FT | 40 + 74 FLOORS

And why the box over the old brick building. Smh. Just tear it down in that case.

1 Like

For some reason, my Kaspersky security suite blocked 80 flashbush’s teaser site. Had to add it to exceptions list.

Am I the only one getting this false positive?

1 Like

maybe its landmarked?

1 Like

i like this redesign and how the tallest tower floats above the base. Too bad that they couldn’t get it taller in exchange for tapering it.

2 Likes

Look at the base of the tallest tower, where it curves inward, that’s a great looking detail
Imo

1 Like

Sad and bleak, but oddly a vast improvement over the last design. Meanwhile, they may as well have demolished the historic school buildings in this plan. Setting back the cantilever (or whatever that addition is) even just a little would have made a world of difference.

9 Likes

Maybe the reality will look better the rendering, this is terrible.

1 Like

This tower is a much better design than the last one. The last one was just a boring box. It was the shorter weird cousin to 432 park ave. We already have that tower, it’s called 432 park ave. This tower has some personality with a cool base. I think y’all were too attached to the height of the last tower.

4 Likes

looks like demo is starting

11 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like

The small 1 level retail on the corner from Tec’s pics^ are now demolished. Most other buildings on the block are in the process of demo as well.

7 Likes
7 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B22pwTAgD0p/?igshid=92is8hb63hpb

6 Likes

Looks like all buildings are now gone. (Except the older ones which are staying as.part of the new development).

11 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes
3 Likes

First equipment I’ve seen on the site in almost a year.

10 Likes

A lot going on. The sidewalk along Flatbush is closed and one lane is being converted into a covered construction walkway.

20 Likes

It’s about time we see some activity here

3 Likes