NEW ROCHELLE | 14 LeCount Place | 318 FT + ? FT | 27 +17 FLOORS

Sure, I would be glad to help you with the maps. No special background, I’m just a resident that’s been following the developments closely. It’s great to see some action in your home town after watching other cities have their turn. It was much needed in NR. I’ll shoot you an email later tonight!

1 Like

Since New Rochelle :cityscape: spared the building in the corner :classical_building: of the Project, now it can live until that building is demolish or forever. :innocent:

2 Likes

It’s a gorgeous building with a rich history. It’s a shame it’s just sat vacant for so long. Maybe the new development will entice someone to move into it.

2 Likes

My hometown had most projects due to the fast-growing city stuff

1 Like

The joint venture between L+M, Wilder Balter and Goldman snagged $125 million in financing from City Community Capital via a tax exempt and taxable debt issuance from the New York State Housing Finance Agency.

A second tower fronting New Rochelle’s Main Street with 173 apartments is expected to begin construction in 2022, bringing the total number of units at the site to 553.

6 Likes

FAA filings appeared for this project within the last week. 401 FT crane from Oct. '19 to Oct. '21. Both buildings are 323 FT.

Crane Filing
Building Filing

4 Likes

solid height. Outside of Jersey City, not many towers reach over 300’ in the metro area.

4 Likes

new rendering of both phases.

5 Likes

Here is how the site looks today.

8 Likes

With piles in place, this is under construction. I’ll add it to the requests thread.

4 Likes

Moved.

2 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes

we got some crane action

https://twitter.com/KarenHessel2/status/1216538032872009729

6 Likes

6 Likes

go, go go!

5 Likes

8 Likes

The scale of this building is fascinating to view from street-level. To think they have yet to start the second tower… I could only imagine the presence it will bring to downtown - not to mention, the 48 story tower across the street from it! Wow.

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes