JERSEY CITY | Provost Square | FT | 38 + 38 FLOORS

Nice. I took this a couple days ago from phase 1. Apparently phase 2 is mostly condos where phase 1 is mostly apts.

7 Likes

Working on the plaza area. The existing building for phase 3 has had scaffolding on it, but no work done on the building.

5 Likes

Is phase 3 just a renovation of that existing warehouse building in between these 2 towers? Or are they building a 3rd tower somewhere?

1 Like

There is a giant space between the existing building and phase 1. A third tower will go there. As well as renovating the existing building

2 Likes

That makes sense. Thanks!

2 Likes

ab15fbe26d376640

5 Likes

This is already finished. Looks good! Hopefully phase 3 starts in the next year or so.

6 Likes

Photos by Oron_Zchut

Phase 3 is starting preliminary construction as well. Probably working on the existing structure first. New and last tower goes behind it.

5 Likes

Not a lot of movement here. But the plaza on front of Phase 2 looks good. The retail bases of the adjacent buildings are all mostly occupied now so when this is all done, hopefully more people will occupy the public spaces.
IMG_20190227_140102

4 Likes

Looks like they may be prepping for phase 3?

2 Likes

@JC_Heights That excavator has been around for months now, but some of the equipment and the dump truck is new. So probably prep work!

1 Like

I think it is mostly for the renovation work in the old factory there. You can see the roof has debris, windows blown out for dumping internal demo, and there was a pile of debris in the courtyard where phase 3 tower will eventually go. Looks like they might renovate the old factory first then build the 3rd tower? That’s my best guess

3 Likes

Oh nice, great capture! I think you’re right about that. I remember reading that the old factory will become part of the base of the new tower. So it makes sense that they’re working on that first.

2 Likes