JERSEY CITY | 400-420 Marin Blvd (Hudson Exchange West Phase 2) | 634 FT | 60 FLOORS

802 apartments and the relocated ShopRite at the base. The site will not be redeveloped as two towers as shown in the left renderings, but rather as a single 60-story tower as shown on the renderings on the right.

12 Likes

Wow - finally! Some concrete plans about relocating the Shop-Rite. I wonder if BJ’s will be relocating inside the complex or go elsewhere in Jersey City like 440.

At 60 stories, that’s double the height of the existing two towers. Phew, I was worried all the towers would be 35-40 stories.

Thanks for the scoop apophenic!

5 Likes

Wonder if they’re leaving the option to connect with the embankment in the future

2 Likes

Yes, they are.

5 Likes

Rendering:

Article:

10 Likes

Here’s the other photo from that article. You’d think ShopRite would get the first and second floor retail but I guess I’ll wait and see until there’s more details available.

7 Likes

Wow, that is a thick building. May not be the tallest in JC, but with not much around it yet it’ll be quite prominent. Don’t think any of the current towers are this massive in terms of square area of the main tower.

1 Like

Would like to see their rendering of what the embankment bridge would look like