JERSEY CITY | 2958 Kennedy Blvd | 318 FT | 28 FLOORS

322 apartments, 3,364 sq ft of retail, 100-parking space garage proposed for the site of Pep Boys at Cottage and Kennedy.

5 Likes

Whatever happened to that proposal for right across the street from this, for that empty lot next to Apna Cash and Carry?

2 Likes

@HotPocketMan The project next to that supermarket is currently out for bids. From what I’ve seen - no changes yet to the original proposal. So thankfully, it’s a work in progress and not dead yet. “Sasvic Tower” as its being marketed.

@apophenic thanks for these links to these PB applications! These are all great news for the city - especially after covid. I’ve always hated this prominent lot being used as a Pep Boys garage lol.

3 Likes

Oh noooo the Pep Boys? Got my oil changed there…like…twice?

1 Like

Renderings, from MVMK Architecture. Also added them to the original post at the top of the thread.

10 Likes

This tower will be great filler in the Journal Square skyline

6 Likes

Kinda looks like a sister tower to Ellipse

2 Likes

Official rendering

9 Likes

The irregular window placement fad will not die.

This one was approved by the Planning Board last week.

5 Likes

Just received news from the local neighborhood association that this is going to Planning Board again for an update. It will now be 31 stories - they bought the property next door and added that to the assemblage. Potentially on the Feb. 2 Planning Board agenda.

6 Likes

updated proposal has many fewer apartments, only 252 instead of 322, and adds 108 hotel rooms.
Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 7.51.01 PM

7 Likes