DUBAI | Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences | 557m | 1827 Feet | 103-105 Floors

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/industries/real-estate/burj-binghatti-worlds-tallest-residential-tower-to-be-built-in-dubai

2 Likes

So that’s not happening

2 Likes

It is. Currently they’re doing prep work so it may be under construction soon.

3 Likes

According to Binghatti, an event celebrating the reveal of Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences will take place on 16 November 2022, at the Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai.

1969 feet tall?

2 Likes

https://www.constructionweekonline.com/projects-tenders/apartment-in-worlds-tallest-residential-tower-burj-binghatti-to-cost-only-2-7mn

2 Likes

According to some people and I on SSC, the second people seems inaccurate because Central Park Tower and 432 Park seems a little out of proportion. But regardless based on the diagram, the height for this new tower appears to be definitely above 650 meters :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The diagram is wildly inaccurate.

3 Likes

I’m with mcart, the diagram is grossly misleading factoring into account the actual inaccurate depictions of the 4 other buildings. And while Central Park Tower is shown in it’s spire iteration, it’s height is still inaccurate compared to it’s actual height (1550’) and the proposed height with the spire (1775’).

Basing measurements off of 432 Park Avenue and Princess Tower (which are the only 2 relatively proportional to each other in terms of height) this tower would end up being 762m (2500’) tall, which it most definitely is not. Each floor would be over 17ft tall, which is absurd and Dubai is not know for having very tall ceiling heights no matter the tower, luxurious or not.

My own measurements of the tower put it as being 520m (1705’), which is much more appropriate to it’s representation and scale of the floors. This obviously pushes it past Central Park Tower, and while the tower can always change height, it being a megatall (and a wide margin megatall past 600m) is very far fetched.

1 Like

1 Like

Why can’t New York get something like this more often…… we need something unique, out of the box, etc.

Instead we get foolery like this (most) of the time.

2 Likes

@TK2000 even without the spire it’s shown as being 1400’ tall when compared to 432 Park Avenue and Princess Tower.

@Jaydayvis I agree with that sentiment too, but I don’t think we need something like this project offers, it’s more Dubai like than NYC like.

I made a correctly proportioned diagram based on my archive diagrams and models of the 4 towers that are being compared to this project. The diagram of this project is made based off of all the available diagrams, renders, the video, plans, everything and it comes out to being 520m (1705’). If it’s wrong, I’d say there’s a margin of error in the 10s of meters but not 80m to reach 600m.

8 Likes
3 Likes

So far the confirmed height for this tower is 557 meters (1827 ft) :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtepWY0BaPq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

3 Likes

We’ll see if it actually gets built

3 Likes

From my 3D model:

5 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes